iRock Jazz introduces an exciting new interactive web series! iRock Jazz LIVE! is a show where fans have a rare opportunity to interview their personal unsung heroes, hear and see celebrities and notables they most admire.
John Moultrie, CEO of iRock Jazz said: “iRock Jazz LIVE! is truly a new and innovative solution based platform that will not only transform the media and entertainment industry — but completely revolutionize how artists connect or stay connected with their global fan base.”
iRock Jazz LIVE! Premieres July 2 on iRockJazz.com and all Broadcasts will Begin at 8pm. CST.
Web Series Calendar
- July 2 – Abiah has certainly achieved success on that front. As with his previous album, 2006’s Chasing Forever (Universal Republic), the new album, Life As A Ballad, boasts of gems like the gorgeous opener, “September“, a well orchestrated melange of achingly mature lyric writing full throated, flowing and tautly controlled vocal drama, lush Beatles-esque harmonies and transcendent, transporting melodicism. There is also the poignant “Doves“, a modern interpretation of a Prince classic, as well as seven other self-penned originals.
- July 9 – Rain Pryor is a director, producer, actor, stand-up comedian, educator, activist, dynamic speaker, mother, and led a successful season as Artistic Director of the Strand Theater in Baltimore MD. Pryor fills her own shoes where stand-up is concerned and is not trying to be her iconic father Richard Pryor. Her comedy attracts suburban housewives and their husbands, making them fall in love with her ability to open up her life and talk real talk.
- July 15 – Delfeayo Marsalis is one of the top trombonists, composers and producers in jazz today. Known for his “technical excellence, inventive mind and frequent touches of humor…” (Leonard Feather, Los Angeles Times), he is “…one of the best, most imaginative and musical of the trombonists of his generation.” (Philip Elwood, San Francisco Examiner.) In January 2011, Delfeayo and the Marsalis family (father Ellis and brothers Branford, Wynton and Jason) earned the nation’s highest jazz honor – a National Endowment for the Arts Jazz Masters Award.
- July 23 – Andy Allo is a Cameroon -born singer –songwriter, guitarist, pianist, model and actress. Allo’s reputation as a musician led her to a role as a singer and guitarist in American musician Prince’s band, The New Power Generation, in 2011. She began writing with Prince while on tour, collaborating on three songs, “Superconductor”, “The Calm” and “Long Gone“, which appear on Allo’s album, Superconductor.
- July 30 – Christian Scott, also known as Christian aTunde Adjuah is the 2010 & 2012 Edison Award winner for Best International Jazz Artist and a Grammy Award-nominated jazz trumpeter, composer, producer and actor. He has been heralded by JazzTimes magazine as “the Architect of a new commercially viable fusion” and “Jazz’s young style God”.
About iRock Jazz
Pays homage to jazz immortals living and dead who help shape a value system that inspires not only a new genre of artists who play and write, but also promotes their music to ensure that true creativity will be properly documented.
To learn more about iRock Jazz please take a few moments to visit our website at www.irockjazz.com