Discover the True Spirit of Cuba with iRock Jazz and Insight Cuba!
iRock Jazz cordially invites you to join us on a custom-crafted, trip to explore Cuba! The focus of this trip will be to understand the challenges facing Cuba in 2015. We’ll begin by studying Cuba’s hospitality, organic agriculture, and small businesses; understanding the success of their community medicine program; discovering Cuba’s art, music, and car culture; discussing Cuba’s educational system with university students and professors, and participating in a frank exchange of political views with our Cuban hosts. This opportunity will allow us to explore Cuba in a deeper context, providing our members with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities that exist today.
If you are interested in traveling to Cuba with us:
Due to federal regulations regarding licensed travel to Cuba, all payments and registrations must be handled by insightCuba, who is licensed to operate our people-to-people tour. They’ve made the process very convenient. You may register for the tour in the following two ways:
- Call an expert insightCuba travel specialist at 800-450-CUBA (2822).They can take your registration over the phone with a $275 non-refundable deposit paid via any major credit card. They will also review with you important items you need to know regarding traveling to Cuba. They are the leading experts.
- Register yourself on insightCuba’s secure online registration page. They’ve created a special registration page that only our group members can access.
- Simply click on the BOOK YOUR TRIP page
- Enter USERNAME: iRock
- Enter PASSWORD: iRock2015
- Enter the appropriate fields
- Remember to select double or single accommodations
If you have any questions regarding the online registration page, please call an insightCuba travel specialist at 800-450-CUBA(2822).
If registering online, an insightCuba travel specialist will contact you to welcome you to the tour and answer any specific questions.